4.28.2015

Patina Antiques, Etc.

The 2015 Charlottesville Design House is finished!! All work is complete and photos are being taken today.......you can come out to tour the house starting next week every day of the week but Tuesday.

I have one more contributor to highlight: Patina Antiques, Etc. When I participated in the Design House for the first time in 2011, my business was new and asking vendors to donate was a daunting task for me (Don't get me wrong, I'm still crazy awkward!!). Ellen and Maureen at Patina made me so comfortable and were so generous. The relationship built on those interactions is one of the beautiful things from this project -- I have gotten to know these people and businesses well. Since then, Patina has taken on entire rooms at the house in addition to continuing to willingly contribute to help the area designers with their visions.
So many beautiful things at this shop!!


Patina Antiques, Etc. is located at 1112 E. High Street in a charming white house close to the old Martha Jefferson Hospital building. Parking is behind the house. This place is chock full of fabulous finds, from large furniture pieces to lighting to adorable gift items. I am often visiting for their samples of Dash and Albert rugs -- one of my very favorites. They also carry Company C and Pine Cone Hill products.




Just a small sample of the fun colors and stripes offered by Dash and Albert.
The cotton rugs are both beautiful and durable.

Patina has finished a charming breakfast nook in this year's house in addition to lending items for other rooms.Once again, my space is complete with linens and accessories from the shop. They are the perfect finishing touches! Please come out and see them!!


A little peek at my space with gorgeous linens from Patina.
Don't you just love the Billy pillow from Pine Cone Hill?!

Hope to see you there!
Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment