4.22.2011

Spectacular Sponsors -- U-Fab


For the next several weeks, I'd like to introduce to you the wonderful people and businesses who have donated their time and resources to help with my room in the Design House this year.  I am so grateful for their contributions -- I truly could not do it without them!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have this great store here in Charlottesville!  And, Travis has been extremely supportive of my efforts for the Design House - I can't wait to show you the awesome stuff he's putting together for me!  Located on Berkmar Drive in Charlottesville with an additional location in Richmond, U-Fab has a great assortment of terrific fabrics at amazing prices.   They also do custom re-upholstery and headboards.

Prices on the fabrics in the store cannot be beat.  U-Fab sells fabric close-outs and has a basement bargain area where remnants are $2.99/yard!
Here's a sneak peek of one of my many projects using U-Fab's fabulous fabric:
So fun!

Come check out all of the fabulous rooms in the S.H.E. Design House 
May 7-22
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment