4.20.2011

Spectacular Sponsors -- Maya Wood


For the next several weeks, I'd like to introduce to you the wonderful people and businesses who have donated their time and resources to help with my room in the Design House this year.  I am so grateful for their contributions -- I truly could not do it without them!

Before I committed to participating in the Design House, I made sure I could get this guy on board.  Maya Wood, Fine Home Improvements is an invaluable asset for a designer.  He really knows what he's talking about, tells you like it is and gets the job done.

I met Maya  while he worked on a project for my own home.  He made my vision for above my garage doable and attractive.  Hopefully my wisteria will love this trellis as much as I do!

He is also responsible for the built-ins in this makeover:

For the design house, Maya has been my go-to guy for installation of trim, light fixtures and he's made a custom piece to help me deal with some space-planning challenges.


Maya Wood, Handyman Extraordinare
mayawood@roadrunner.com

Come check out all of the fabulous rooms in the S.H.E. Design House 
May 7-22
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment