4.25.2011

Spectacular Sponsors -- Pretty Pretty Please

For the next several weeks, I'd like to introduce to you the wonderful people and businesses who have donated their time and resources to help with my room in the Design House this year.  I am so grateful for their contributions -- I truly could not do it without them!
I was introduced to Sarah Woodson while working with Room for Change.  Her work is featured in many of my Makeover Monday posts.  Her business, Pretty Pretty Please Designs, specializes in custom window treatment design and fabrication.  Sarah also sews gorgeous custom cushion covers, throw pillows, bedding and slipcovers.  Pretty Pretty Please provides window hardware and blinds from Graber, Nanik and Kirsch and is a certified provider of Safe-T Shade cordless Roman shades.
You may recognize these:

So many beautiful examples -- I couldn't decide what to feature!

Thank you, Sarah!
Come check out all of the fabulous rooms in the S.H.E. Design House 
May 7-22
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment