4.29.2011

Spectacular Sponsors -- Susan Brodie of Muses; Art for Living

For the next several weeks, I'd like to introduce to you the wonderful people and businesses who have donated their time and resources to help with my room in the Design House this year.  I am so grateful for their contributions -- I truly could not do it without them!
I was introduced to Susan Brodie of Muses though Patina Antiques, where her floor cloths and doggie mats were on display.  I was so thrilled that she agreed to paint a custom cloth for my room, as she has been working hard to open her own shop, directly beside Patina.  Muses; Art for Living, has much more than Susan's beautiful rugs.  The shop features art of all forms - from canvas to wood to wool and more.

Susan has a terrific eye and skillful hand.  She creates beautiful free form and geometric designs and is able to do custom work, as I am displaying in my room.  Her floorcloth is going to be an amazing feature in my room!
Thank you, Susan!
Muses and Patina are having a Sidewalk Sale this Saturday
April 30 from 10-5.
Come out and shop!

Come check out all of the fabulous rooms in the S.H.E. Design House 
May 7-22
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment