5.20.2015

Clubhouse makeover -- the Bathrooms

This is the last feature of the clubhouse makeover I recently completed with Maya Wood and Company. You can find photos of the other spaces here and here.

We also made big changes to the bathrooms. Before, they were painted a deep red color with bamboo accents:
The space is almost unrecognizable with the new paint color and vanity and mirror. The light fixture is the same -- I just gave it a good cleaning, changed the bulbs to clear ones and reoriented it so the shades face downwards -- no more bug and dust catching!

The dressing areas had the same bamboo fabric. I softened the look and added a mirror.

I did the same with the men's bathroom, which was originally navy. The chairs that had been in storage in that room were replaced with folding chairs and stored in a new closet.
Much better, wouldn't you say?!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jeannine. I thought of these vanities when reading about your bathroom re-do. I was pleased with ordering them online!

    ReplyDelete