5.26.2015

Kitchen Dining

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients are repeat customers. The makeover I am featuring today is the room off of this room we finished almost a year ago. My young client is still working on personalizing her new home and I helped with the eating area in the kitchen this time.

Before, it was a blank slate. My client wanted to keep the table and chairs that her parents had given her. She also wanted to keep the light fixture.

While she still hasn't come around to paint on the walls, she was very open to color and agreed to paint the chairs and legs of the table to give it a fresh update. The chair seats were also updated and additional seating was added with mismatched upholstered dining chairs. We also added a ton of color with beautiful coral linen drapes and a pretty square area rug. A buffet adds storage and grey shelving gives height and display opportunity for beautiful blue tableware.



Now the space reflects who lives there. It is vibrant and fun and ready for guests!

2 comments: