1.13.2011

Special Occasions: 7 year old's Birthday

I love a good party, but like decorating for one even more!!  Today's special occasion features my own daughter's birthday last year.  The theme:  Barbie Fashion Show.  The outcome:  completely adorable!

The ceiling treatment is a bed canopy I bought years ago at an "all you can shove in a bag for $10" sale (I got four!).   Black and white damask with girly pink touches sets the table.  The girls were thrilled to drink from fancy glasses!


The amazing cake was made by my fabulous friend, Anita of Maliha Creations.  Big bows, sparkly flowers and of course, Barbie; what more could a little girl ask for?  It was divine - tasted even better than it looks (hard to believe, I know!).
The look on her face says it all -- what a happy, happy birthday!
Is there a special occasion coming up you'd like to make extra-special?  Let me help you come up with a design plan or better yet, spiffy the space before the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment