4.27.2011

Spectacular Sponsors -- Patina Antiques, etc.

For the next several weeks, I'd like to introduce to you the wonderful people and businesses who have donated their time and resources to help with my room in the Design House this year.  I am so grateful for their contributions -- I truly could not do it without them!

I have had so much fun "shopping" in this fun store for accessories for my room.  Ellen and Maureen are very helpful and even kept my daughter occupied while I did my thing!  Located on Ivy Road, Patina Antiques, etc. carries an exciting assortment of furniture and home decor items, some vintage, some new, but all interesting and delightful. 

From their website:
Patina Antiques, etc.’s mix of antiques, vintage and new merchandise – a true hodge podge – runs the gamut from fine antiques to the fun and functional.  We like to say you’ll find “some things 19th century…some things $19.”

Dash and Albert Rug
 In addition to vintage furnishings, decorative accessories, and antiques, Patina displays local art, carries Pine Cone Hill bedding and Company C and  Dash and Albert rugs.  
Be sure to look for their cute white dog in my room!

Muses and Patina are having a Sidewalk Sale this Saturday
April 30 from 10-5.
Come out and shop!

Come check out all of the fabulous rooms in the S.H.E. Design House 
May 7-22
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment